Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

The opinions expressed on this blog are my own. This blog is intended to be a wide base of good quality articles about Internet/ Affiliate Marketing for Small Business Owners intending to make an online presence. I moderate comments to ensure that this happy place status remains in-tact. You are welcome to ask tough questions, challenge and disagree with me and others here. However, I won't tolerate foul language (as judged by me), discriminatory language (as judged by me), hostility (as judged by me), advertisements and personal attacks. This list is not all inclusive and because you have entered a comment does not imply that I will publish it. I rarely have to remove comments but will do it when I feel that I need to. It's at my discretion because this is my blog.